Monday, January 10, 2011

Practice practice practice...

More and more tattooing went on. I needed more guinea pigs and more practice. I did some very small and simple tattoos (super tight 5 needles) Portrayed here are a few some friends let me do. I seem to be able to get people more willing to let me practice on them if I work for extremely cheap. My shop wont allow me to do work for free because I use their supplies so I offer tattoos as cheap as I can ~25 dollars per session.

These images are of some of the earliest tattoos I did. I learned a lot, I tattooed on body parts I hadn't before (top of the shoulder and behind the ear) and it was more learning experience. I still found myself really nervous and taking much longer to finish these simple tasks than I should be taking. A total of about 3 hours put in between these two and they were done right after another in the same day.

practice hopefully leads to perfect...

No comments:

Post a Comment