Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Pirate Update

Here I'm showing the original stencil I made done on tracing paper with .02 micron pens and prismacolor pencils and is about 8"x15" with about 10 hours of work done. The colors were made up by me as it was initially a coloring practice but the lines can be found on deviantart, link not currently available. It was a big project.
 
Changes were made when I tattooed this on my leg. I took away the nautical stars and banner (they might be added again later) and the roses were made huge so that they looked cleaner and more cohesive as a whole. I might ad the steering wheel again but I'm not sure. It really hurts down next to the knee! 


Anywho, here's the updated image of how the lines on my leg have healed. Next week I'll implement the colors shown. :) Very excited to see how it will turn out.

No comments:

Post a Comment