Friday, March 25, 2011

Shortstop From Tokyo

Those who have read my previous posts will recognize the name Austin as he has let me do several tattoos on him which was a big deal when I was very first getting started. He sort of dropped off the radar for a while but he's baaaaack and with some brand new ink. He let me do this on his calf, which I think is safe to say was zero fun for both of us. I have never had to deal with that much twitching from anyone ever. Not even exaggerating when I say he would kick and flex and twitch at least once every 20 seconds. It took probably four hours to get these lines down because I had to wrestle him the entire way. Poor guy claimed it was incredibly painful but sat it out anyway. This is the logo for his band Shortstop From Tokyo (I'm sure they have a website somewhere around here.... ah! yes! http://skaspot.ning.com/profile/ShortstopFromTokyo) go show them a little love.

No comments:

Post a Comment