Friday, March 25, 2011

Animal Awesomeness Complete

Here it is! Completed! In case you've not been paying attention, this tattoo took several sessions and is now finally done! I'm so thrilled I could cry. This was hands down (ahurr.. hands... get it? theres a bunch of hands up in the tattoo..) the most fun tattoo I've ever done. I don't know if that's really saying much since I've only been tattooing for about 6 months now, but still. Awesome experience.

Mostly done with a super tight 7 round liner with the occasional grey wash with a 9 mag. Finishing up this last stage only took an extra two hours from our last session so it was nice and quick. I intentionally kept the sketchy feeling, shading, and lines so as to match the style of the original piece. If you're interested, the artist of the design can be found http://nonbunkjunk.wordpress.com/2011/02/05/matty-m-cipov/ PLEASE go have a look! His work is awesome. 

No comments:

Post a Comment