Friday, March 25, 2011

Fiddling

This was taken during my very first tattoo in August of 2010 by my mom.

I was fiddling with my machine a lot.. had a little trouble getting started because I was so nervous. But thankfully the tattoo was on my mom and she was very patient with me.

I know this doesn't really reflect very well on my as it makes me look amateur but so much has changed since the time this was taken that it's fun to reflect... For instance, I went through about 8 pairs of gloves just setting that machine up. As you can see in this picture I'm not even wearing any because I kept getting them caught on the frames of the machine. (In hindsight, they were probably just too big for me) and besides my skill level my appearance has changed quite a lot!

So there. A useless post full of my own little nostalgic feelings. For shits and giggles I spose.

No comments:

Post a Comment