Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Bunny Bits and Fish Faces

Megan came back to see me! Ahhhhh!! yay :)

So this girl has got to be my favorite person in the whole wide world. Why, you ask? Because she tipped me with a home made blueberry muffin and brought me a valentines day card with a pentagram on it.

Ah-may-zing.

Anywho, we sat for about 3 hours and got about.. hmm.. 40% done.

And here are some progress pictures for you! Observe, the atypical shading used here. I drew all the little goddamn fur lines in the bunny and that soaked up most of our time but hot damn it looks good, huh? I'm pretty pleased with how it's coming out thus far and it's pretty easy to tell on here which lines are new and which ones are old. The fish are about half done and have the cutest little fish faces. If you can't tell, I love this design. I wish more people came to me with stuff like this. Nothing but fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment